William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
This person would be responsible for preparing trays, and delivering orders to guest rooms.
- This server must gain complete knowledge of service time, menu, and specials.
- Position is responsible for each guest check, coordination of tables and tray pick-ups, set-up, delivery and presentation of VIP and other guest amenities.
- Complete all side duties as assigned, minimize breakage, organize Room Service area.
- Responsible for fitness center and lobby refreshments.
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred.
- Requires standing, walking and bending throughout shift and must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts; including AM, PM & overnight shift.
Unless noted differently applicants must be able to work all days including AM, PM, weekends & holiday shifts.
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh PA 15219 | Human Resources Office | William Penn Level
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement