William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
This position will focus on In Room Dining food delivered to guest rooms.
- Responsible for control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service and all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned stations.
- This person would be responsible for production of orders in a timely manner.
- This position also requires standing, walking, reaching and/or lifting up to 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Previous culinary experience preferred.
- Required to provide proof of Serv Safe Certification upon hire.
- Candidate must be available to work all shifts including AM's, PM's, overnight, weekends and holidays.
Unless noted differently applicants must be able to work all days including AM, PM, weekends & holiday shifts.
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh PA 15219 | Human Resources Office | William Penn Level
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .