William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
This person will be responsible for operating the boiler and chilled water plants, and maintaining temperatures throughout the building and ensuring that proper preventative maintenance procedures are being followed.
- They will take water samples of boiler, loop, and cooling tower systems and treat the water to maintain predetermined levels of chemical concentration.
- Responsibilities will also include operating and repairing various equipment, maintaining domestic hot and cold water systems, and observing various electrical switchgear to ensure proper operation.
- This person will be responsible for supervising the Mechanics and other Operating Engineers assigned to guest floors as necessary, to correct guest and public space issues, and make general kitchen, HVAC and plumbing repairs as needed.
- Will be assigned to cleaning and general maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
- Required class 2 operating engineer license and universal EPA certificate.
- Must be able to work AM, PM, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.
- A Masters Plumbers license or professional experience in plumbing and HVAC preferred.
Unless noted differently applicants must be able to work all days including AM, PM, weekends & holiday shifts.
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh PA 15219 | Human Resources Office | William Penn Level
Job Hotline ~ 412.553.5232
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .