William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
This person would be responsible for serving several guests in a short period of time.
- Meeting Omni banquet service standards is a top focus.
- This position requires standing and walking throughout shift, lifting trays of at least 75 pounds, reaching and bending.
- Previous food service experience required.
- Qualified candidate must have excellent customer service and food skills in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate should be flexible with availability.
- On Call position
- Must present Serv-Safe and RAMP certifications upon hire.
Unless noted differently applicants must be able to work all days including AM, PM, weekends & holiday shifts.
530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh PA 15219 | Human Resources Office | William Penn Level
Job Hotline ~ 412.553.5232
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .