The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble, inspect and/or test product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
· In collaboration with the Supervisor, the Work Flow Specialist will help support safe operations throughout the department
· Provide work direction to operators, motivate employees and use reinforcing feedback methods and impress upon the team a sense of urgency to reach team goals
· Coordinate daily work assignments and hold daily Tier 1 meetings to review the previous day’s metric results, to receive any CI suggestions, communicate the day’s issues and gain an understanding of operator’s concerns
· Demonstrate Honeywell behaviors to include global mind set, customer focus, makes people better and foster diversity
· Coordinate on-the-job-training, specifically cross-training, to ensure all team members are capable of operations in multiple work stations
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· Follow work instructions and layouts
· 10+ years of manufacturing experience
· 2+ years of team lead or leadership experience
· Higher level education
· Demonstrated ability to mentor others.
· Ability to analyze information and concepts
· Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
· Ability to identify key details
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
· Creative thinking and idea generation
· Ability to communicate information clearly
· Be an attendance role model by being present and on-time, daily
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.