The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Aerospace is a $10B+ SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Use your advanced knowledge of the hardware engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of displays and graphics products by designing, testing and/or validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.
• Plan and execute project subtasks (designing, testing, etc)
• Assist in product and process certification for customer acceptance
• Guide engineers, technicians and associates to ensure project and product compliance
• Present to leadership and external customer
• Consult with vendors and suppliers to ensure product and project compliance
• Communicate any non-compliance incidents and results of internal project audits to pertinent parties
• Establish and follow methodologies for new or existing concepts
• Identify opportunities and propose technical improvements by applying advanced electrical design skills & knowledge
• Suggest enhancements to advance projects
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Science
• Minimum 5 years of electrical hardware design experience
• Minimum of 3 years of electrical hardware design with Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
• Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering preferred
• Experienced in Digital Circuit Design
• Video Interface Design experience preferred
• Schematic capture and design experience preferred
• Some coding (Python, VB, VBA, C++, or any other conventional language) and interfacing with lab equipment to create optical models. preferred
• LCD Backlight and backlight drive/control design/theory (Fluorescent lamp, LED, other emerging technologies). preferred
• Previous Aerospace Engineering experience is preferred
• Test or manufacturing experience with Displays products
• Understanding of a variety of hardware engineering standards and specifications
• Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced hardware engineering methods and tools
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing
• Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
• Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.