Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
Restock merchandise, keep Gift Shop clean and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing,
- Identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions
- Must lead by example, remain professional in all situations
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Comply at all times with Omni standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all technical equipment to fully utilize its capabilities and extend efficient services to hotel guests
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all guest scenarios and utilize at all times.
- Ensure the delivery of all items called for from guest rooms by confirmation with guests.
- Ensure that the lobby public areas are maintained, clean and tidy by liaison with Housekeeping Department
- Interact with other departments to ensure that guest needs are satisfied
- Speak with guests in a friendly, warm manner, making them feel welcome
- Assist with monthly inventory
- Adhere to all policies regarding employee purchases and Gift Shop employee purchases
- Follow proper procedure for all newspaper logs, receipts, and returns
- Follow proper procedure for accepting credit cards and checks
- Follow proper procedure for "Holds"
- Maintain a cash bank
- Do not leave merchandise unsecured
- Verify guest room number for room charges
Previous Customer service experience in a luxury retail setting preferred.
Excellent communication skills
Available to work weekends and holidays
Must be able to lift 35 lbs
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .