Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To ensure proper training and supervision of all personnel. To deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- To consistently insure the maximum guest information in the restaurant.
- Pre-meal meeting conducted with service staff on a daily basis.
- Supervision of floor during operation.
- Insure that service personnel follow service scenario.
- Monitor timing of guest experience.
- Handle all complaints to the guests' satisfaction.
- To maintain a consistently smooth running operation.
- Service staff on duty as scheduled.
- Kitchen, stewarding and cashier staff on duty as scheduled.
- Side-stands fully stocked with equipment.
- All side-work complete.
- Coffee, and roll warming equipment functioning.
- Insure station rotation in seating.
- Assist in seating or service of guests as necessary.
- Coordinate all functions in dining room during service.
- Monitor productivity of service, kitchen and stewarding staff.
- To monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food product.
- Special boards and/or descriptions posted accurately.
- Continuously check food quality and presentation coming from kitchen.
- Maintain food displays during service.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and comments regarding food.
- To be familiar with clients so that there is constant recognition of all repeat guests.
- Reservations reviewed on a daily basis.
- Reservations checked against the VIP list from the front desk.
- All special attention details handled properly.
- To maintain the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Staff's uniform and appearance meet specifications.
- Tabletops set to specifications.
- All menus inspected daily by hostess.
- During service, constantly inspect tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- All equipment in good condition and clean.
- All work areas maintained neat, orderly and clean.
- All lights and music adjusted appropriately for each meal period.
- To contribute to the profitability of the restaurant through cost control effectiveness.
- Administrative responsibilities:
- Monthly budget
- Monthly volume forecast
- Weekly volume forecast
- Weekly schedule
- Staffing requirements
- Weekly payroll forecast
- Payroll computation
- Bar controls and procedures
- Beverage cost
- Beverage requisitioning
- Food requisitioning
- Assist in end-of-month inventory
- Bar and dining room security
- Constantly perform positive up-selling techniques with service staff.
- Expedite table turnover and table resetting.
- Implement sales promotions and merchandising programs.
- Be familiar with all beverage-related procedures and equipment and assist the cashier when needed.
- Charge procedures
- House charge procedures
- Check control
- Meal period change
- Know and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Know emergency procedures (including CPR) and work to prevent accidents.
- Be familiar with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws. Specifically:
- Dramshop Theory - Prohibiting sale of liquor to intoxicated guests.
- Prohibiting sale of liquor to minors.
- Perform any and all other duties assigned and/or required by management.
Previous management experience in a luxury setting.
Must have Food Handler and Alcohol Certifications.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Understanding of financial statements and labor productivity.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .