Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To provide exceptional aquatic facilities to our resort guests that are utilizing our pool areas, pools, and hot tubs.
Maintain clean water conditions in all resort maintained pools.
Maintain proper pool water chemistry in resort maintained pool areas.
Perform required water test as required by county and state regulations.
Perform preventative maintenance on all resort maintained pool areas.
Provide resort guests with cheerful, efficient service.
Maintain positive physical appearance of pool equipment.
Keep pool deck areas clean and free of debris at all times.
Attend department meetings as assigned by management.
Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotels culture, rules, and regulations.
Have thorough knowledge of our resort property and how it relates to our daily operations.
Score properly on Omni "Moments of Service" test and utilize these standards when interacting with our guest.
- Previous pool maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
- Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
- The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- The ability to utilize step stools and ladders.
- Exposure to all weather conditions.
- Exposure to extreme heat temperatures outdoors.
- Exposure to sunlight.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .