Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day / week/ month.
- Minimum 1 year experience in massage therapy preferably in an upscale salon or spa.
- Proficient skills in traditional and modern forms of massage.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Active Cosmetology License required.
- Ability to maintain compliance to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Responsible and dependable with ability to fulfill on-call scheduling needs.
- Commitment to exceeding the expectations of customers, always operating with a strong attention to detail to the client's needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing back to back appointments in a high volume 4 diamond environment.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
- Stand and/or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, with consistent use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including being on call for evenings, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .