Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To provide turndown services of guest rooms, and any additional duties as assigned by the P.M. Floor Supervisor in accordance with Omni standards.
- Responds to all guest requests appropriately. Always greet our guests warmly with a smile, call them by name whenever possible.
- Depending on the volume, is responsible to provide turndown services for assigned number of guest
- To provide full servicing of guest rooms upon request.
- Removes room service trays from guest rooms.
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .