Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
Provides professional facial and cosmetic treatments offered on the current Salon treatment menu to clients for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and employee partners, damage to our property or the property of others.
- Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and employee partners
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all treatments and services offered on the current salon treatment menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Provides Salon hair, nail, facial and body treatments in accordance with established standards and protocols within the assigned structure.
- Conducts tours of the Salon and related facilities.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as scheduled.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must possess current State Cosmetology License.
- Ability to stand for several hours.
- Must be extremely customer focused.
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .