Manufacturing company in Ontario is seeking a qualified warehouse/forklift operator. You must have experience on the sit down, stand up and EPJ. This is a temp-hire opportunity.
- Bilingual Spanish is a PLUS
Hiring forklift drivers for clients all over the Inland Empire.
- Must be certified as a Forklift Operator.
- Responsible, dependable, conscientious, alert, and safety minded.
- Good math skills, required.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
- Plans supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallets on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage. Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.