Genesis10 is seeking a Customer Success Manager for a 12 month contract position with our client located in Omaha, NE. This position will be remote to start.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Relationship Managers (RM) to ensure Customers achieve a significant return on investment and drive business success with their Talent Solutions (TS) investment. The CSM will support our users within assigned accounts, to ensure effective new user and product onboarding and engagement on TS products and solutions.
- Support RMs to execute on the operational and product utilization related goals of the Customer Success
- Plan by providing user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement
- Partner with the RM on prioritized accounts in order to drive overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, and mitigate customer churn risk
- Ensure successful onboarding of new accounts and new users by setting objectives which result in basic product functionality and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Identify and provide product education and ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics and drive best practice usage of the Learning Center
- Expedite technical and purchase-related escalations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Maintain an understanding of TS products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Host regional and segment specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage of company products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as voice of customer to PMM / Product team
- Provide best practices to help drive user behavior and adoption in product and map TS solutions to existing customer workflows
- Celebrate customer wins when customers are using the product well
- 3+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Education/Training and/or Sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce or Dynamics & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "