Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is looking for a Customer Contact Center Representative to work full-time assisting Sales Supervisors with daily service and operational issues of the Reservation Sales Floor. At this time, it is a requirement of the position that you reside within 50 miles of our Reservation Center in Omaha, Nebraska. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, professional and genuine with a service driven attitude. In return, we provide a stable secure company, and family atmosphere with great benefits.
Full-time Schedule: Sunday 3:30PM-12:00AM; Monday through Thursday 11:00AM-7:30PM.
- Smart casual working environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401K
- Paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee rates offered at our properties and much, much more!
- Assist and support reservation sales associates with inquiries and problem solving techniques in a professional and personable manner, addressing policies and procedures
- Assist Hotels by answering questions and problem solving
- Assist and track work at home associates technical issues and problem solving techniques
- Display a pleasant, helpful and courteous attitude toward customers, fellow associates, and management
- Utilize and show understanding in all current company policies and procedures necessary when making, changing, or canceling a reservation
- Provide temprary coverage for Sales Supervisors including opening, closing, and emergency situations
- Maybe required to perform other special projects, related duties, responsibilities and activities which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to adapt to highly complex changing work environment
- Must possess demonstrated excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills; listens to others
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who is organized, thrives under pressure and is able to handle multiple projects and priorities while working under pressure, still maintaining high attention to detail, "can-do attitude" and the ability to maintain consistent accuracy; able to troubleshoot while still meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to identify problems as well as develop and present suggestion for improved business processes
- Proven track record for leadership to include maturity, commitment, professionalism, attitude, performance, discretion, responsibility and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .