Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
When it comes to customer service, you're the best! That's why we want you on our team! Omni Hotel Resorts and Reservation is seeking a Part-Time Reservations Sales Supervisor to join our dynamic call center management team.
As a Reservations Sales Supervisor you will be responsible for all aspects of staff development, coaching, feedback, motivation, and performance management. You will ensure high quality service to our customers and meet internal efficiency goals, while ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Do you have what it takes to be a great call center supervisor? We are looking for a dynamic leader experienced in customer service with outstanding organizational, time management, and communication skills. If that's you, don't miss out on this exciting career opportunity! Apply Today!
- Supervises, motivates, coaches and supports Reservation Sales Associates to provide exceptional sales and award winning personalized service to guests calling through the voice channel
- Conduct annual and semi-annual performance appraisal process through providing input and meeting one-one-one with assigned associates
- Monitor attendance, tardies and policy adherence for assigned groups and prepare the initial disciplinary actions to change associate's pattern of behavior. Monitor predefined break and lunch schedules to ensure staffing levels are maintained at all times in the absence of scheduling
- Complete team payroll members payroll
- Participate in achieving of Center Performance Measurements including Handling Time, favorable achievement of Associate Opinion Survey scores, Service Levels, JD Power and Medallia Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Oversee the daily performance and quality control of the reservations sales floor
- Meet one on one with each associate to provide performance feedback on call flow, policies and procedures, sales and service techniques, productivity reports, booking reminders, Quality Assurance Surveys, ELMER tickets, etc.
- May be required to perform other related special projects, duties, responsibilities and activities which may change or be assigne d at any time with or without notice.
- 1 year previous hotel (or related industry) or call center experience
- 1 year previous supervisory or management experience preferred
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office and Windows
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .