Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Does the hotel industry excite you? Do you like being the Wizard behind the currtain? Do you have strong customer service skills, a strong technical aptitude and enjoy helping others? If so, we would love to meet with you to further discuss an open position available within Omni Hotels & Resorts Customer Contact Center.
We seek an exceptionally organized and highly focused team player who can oversee the day-to-day tasks of hotel availability. This ranges from assigning rate codes and creating loading instructions through hotel auditing and issue resolution. Your knowledge of corporate travel and the GDS will help you succeed in this position.
Reporting into the Global Distribution Manager, you will be working with a great team of colleagues and professionals across the globe ensuring you deliver continuous value to support Omni's hotel strategy.
- Competitive Pay!
- Full -time positions; Monday-Friday 9:30 am -6:00 pm!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Career Development!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Paid Training!
- Casual Dress!
- Employee Discounts at Omni properties and much more!
- Load, extend and modify new hotel rates and required information based on rate type and the Global Distribution System loading requirements.
- Add and modify guarantee, deposit and cancellation policies for hotel level and transient rate codes as needed, providing assistance to all auxilary departments as needed.
- Perform test bookings (creating reservations) on projects as needed.
- Assist with Omni wide and property specific rate audits, rate loading as promotions are ran.
- Daily basis review the following items: Update Fallout Queue, Expedia Daily Report, Expedia Refreshes and Human Review and take appropriate action as needed.
- College Degree or relevant experience
- Must be available to work independently and exercise judgment to meet deadlines and resolve customer inquires or problems
- Effective communication skills (oral, written, & presentation)
- Global Distribution Knowledge a plus
- Central Reservation System (CRS) and Property Management System (PMS) knowledge a plus, but not required.
- High attention to detail with excellent customer service skills.
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Strong analytical skills and financial/business acumen
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (MS Outlook, Excel, etc)
- Prior Call Center experience a plus
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .