Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is known for its exemplary company culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. We are now searching for Global Distribution Specialists to join our Omaha Reservation Center team! The ideal candidate is detail oriented, and genuine with a service driven attitude. In return, we provide a stable secure company, and family atmosphere with great benefits.
- Competitive Pay!
- Full -time positions; Monday-Friday 9:30 am -6:00 pm!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Paid Training!
- Casual Dress!
- Employee Discounts at Omni properties and much more!
- Load, extend and modify new hotel rates and required information based on rate type and the Global Distribution System loading requirements.
- Add and modify guarantee, deposit and cancellation policies for hotel level and transient rate codes as needed, providing assistance to Group Desk Specialist with justifications are made.
- Perform test bookings on projects as needed.
- Assist with chain wide and property specific audits, rate loading as promotions are ran.
- Daily basis review the following items: Update Fallout Queue, Expedia Daily Report, Expedia Refreshes and Human Review and take appropriate action as needed.
- Must be available to work independently and exercise judgment to meet deadlines
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Global Distribution Knowledge a plus
- Central Reservation System (CRS) and Property Management System (PMS) knowledge a plus
- High attention to detail with excellent customer service skills.
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Ability to work independently to resolve customer inquiries or problems
- Intermediate experience working with basic computer programs (MS Office, Outlook, etc)
- Prior Call Center experience a plus
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .