Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
This position is responsible for providing support for the both internal and external customers related to the Select Guest and DISCOVERY programs. Individual will work towards resolving problems, answering inquiries, providing instructions or information to satisfy the needs of the guests and GHA Hotels. Ensure complete guest satisfaction by handling requests in a courteous, timely, professional and efficient manner, and by utilizing Loyalty Standard processes, sales and Moments of Service skills.
Monday through Friday 10:30AM-7:00PM
Tuesday through Friday 11:30AM-8:00PM and Saturday 08:30AM-5:00PM
- Responds effectively to all inquiries, serving as the primary point of contact and owning customer issues, from start to finish (includes being a keen problem solver who is able to think on his/her feet as well as being a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative)
- Perform all operating functions of the telephone system and computer systems
- Verifies and shows understanding in all current company policies and procedures necessary when handing Select Guest and DISCOVERY contacts
- Receiving and responding to inquiries via phone, email and online claims
- Assist guest and hotels with questions, redemptions and resolving issues with Omni free nights and DISCOVERY Local Experiences
- Works with hotels and brands to handle escalated Select Guest and DISCOVERY issues.
- Accurate and detailed documentation of customer contacts including the issue and resolution or actions taken
- Assistant Omni Reservation Center, Hotel and Brand Champions and Loyalty Ambassadors by providing profile, stay and benefit assistance and when needed feedback to supervisors on needed training [i.e. agent coach tickets]
- Ability to work in Excel and Word
- Ability to effectively communication in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, divide and calculate percentages)
- Ability to access issues to quickly and accurately provide resolutions or next steps
- Ability to accurately and efficiently update/ enter data
- Ability to multi-task between systems and tasks while providing accurate and completed details
- High School diploma required
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office and Windows.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .