MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality MRI Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
- Eighteen months of MRI Tech experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
MRI technologists utilize their knowledge of anatomy, physiology and the principles of MRI to safely and efficiently operate MRI scanners, assisting in the diagnosis of disease and injury.
- Ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors who come in contact with the powerful magnetic field of a MRI scanner.
- Position patients and coils on a table that slides inside the MRI scanner.
- Inject contrast media as required.
- Set appropriate technical parameters, operate MRI scanners and related equipment, and observe image data on computer monitors during scans.
- Be familiar with the differences from a normal image and an abnormal image.
- Recognize and respond to life threatening situations.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: MRI Tech, MRI Technician, MRI Technologist, Magnetic Resonance Technologist, Magnetic Resonance Imaging