Meta Platforms, Inc. (Meta), formerly known as Facebook Inc., builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps and services like Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Novi further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. To apply, click “Apply to Job” online on this web page.
Manager, Business Integrity Responsibilities:
1. Influence business decisions by furthering a data-driven and analytical culture across operations
2. Help drive strategic priorities, assume general management responsibilities, and partner with operations teams to leverage data in driving both incremental and transformative improvements to our efficiency, resource allocation, and measurement of goals
3. Manage a team that delivers data-driven insights to drive operational improvements across multiple business units
4. Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development and enable deeper more scalable solutions
5. Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross functional leader
6. Leverage areas of expertise to improve the effectiveness and quality of Facebook products
7. May telecommute from anywhere in the U.S.
8. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field and 24 months of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Experience must include 24 months involving the following:
9. Programming or statistical analysis
10. Delivering actionable analytics in a complex, fast-paced environment
11. People Management, or managing peers or team members in a mentorship/informal capacity
12. SQL, data analysis, visualization tools (e.g. Tableau), or programming languages such as Python
13. Using quantitative approaches to deliver business insights and drive change
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.