Why people LOVE working for this company!
- Growing company – multi-concept with 65 locations
- Strong opportunity for career growth –likes to promote from within, and they have Regional Manager opportunities (only available by promotion)
- Strong benefits, also with coverage available for family.
- Bonus program available for all levels of management.
- 45 hour work week (Overtime paid for Support managers and Assistant Managers).
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified cooks and wait staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations. We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
Your Recruitment Coach: 4 Tips on Resumes to get the Interview EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!