We Are Hiring
Physician Practice Operations Manager - Physician Support Services 002 - Full-Time Days - 301 Henry St. - North Vernon, IN
Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm.
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to managethe daily operations of the assigned practice site(s).
- Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Develops growth strategies and business plans in cooperation with practice physicians and physician leadership. Supports financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider's work schedules. May assist with the development and implementation of the physician compensation system.
- Monitors the billing and collection functions.
- Oversees daily operations of practice including but not limited to services, site policies, staff development, and patient flow.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitors budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor relations.
- Assesses quality of and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)