HomeTrust Bank is GROWING!
We have employees throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. HomeTrust Bank ranks among the top 400 U.S. Banks with $3.4 billion in assets as of December 31, 2018. Recently voted as "Best Bank" by the Mountain Express, HomeTrust Bank is also the 2nd largest community bank headquartered in North Carolina. Apply today to take your first steps towards joining this talented population of employees within a growing organization.
Our Customer Care team is looking for an energetic, investigative and personable associate to provide exceptional customer service support to HomeTrust Bank's customers.
The Customer Care Center Specialist I ("CCC Specialist I) provides technical, general, and professional support to internal and external customers. The CCC Specialist I is involved in daily operations of all Electronic Services used by our Personal customers including Automated Telephone Banking, Retail Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Debit Card support and providing Deposit/Loan Account information.
Location: 1900 Ridgefield Boulevard, Asheville, NC 28806
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours/week, Schedule as follows: Mon-Fri. 8a-5p **Competitive Pay, Full Medical Benefits, Attractive benefit package includes PTO, 401k match, wellness programs and more!**
A Day-in-the-Life-of a Customer Care Specialist with HomeTrust Bank:
- Promotes the growth and prosperity of the Bank by professionally serving the needs of customers with a focus on top-quality customer service
- Responsible for giving appropriate directions to customers regarding support issues
- Provide technical and professional support to customers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Work with Customer Care Center supervisors and other key personnel to monitor and guarantee the smooth functioning of the Digital Banking systems
- In coordination with the Bank's Training Department, the CCC Specialist I provides assistance in training bank personnel on the features and advantages of online banking
- Preparing reports for any downtime and detailing root causes
- Serve as a communication point, both to receive reports of security incidents from customers and to disseminate vital information to the bank's Information Security Officer about security incidents
- Special projects or duties as assigned by Supervisor
Our most qualified Customer Care Specialist will have the following skills and abilities:
- Able to provide an excellent customer service experience with strong verbal skills, ability to relate to all personalities and be solution-oriented
- Strong understanding of Digital Banking systems, including internet browsers and Smartphone technologies
- Professional and effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to assist system users in problem identification and resolution
- Analytical and sound decision making skills are necessary
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- General business use of personal computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
Job requirements :
- Associates degree in computer or business related field or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in direct client/customer service
- Demonstrated proficiency in consumer technologies and common desktop applications
- Prior experience with Digital Banking systems recommended
HomeTrust Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.