HomeTrust Bank is GROWING!
We have employees throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. HomeTrust Bank ranks among the top 400 U.S. Banks with $3.4 billion in assets as of December 31, 2018 and is the 2nd largest community bank headquartered in North Carolina. Apply today to take your first steps towards joining this talented population of employees within a growing organization.
Responsible for developing ongoing robust content for HTB website and social media platforms, and for providing content for non-digital communications tactics. The Content Manager works to develop campaigns that will garner positive high visibility results for HTB.
Digital: The Content Manager writes web copy for HTB.com to keep site relevant and organically optimized. Content for an expanded and valuable social media presence highlighting HTB community involvement as well as HTB products are also key aspects of this position.
Traditional Media: The Content Manager develops content and copy for traditional marketing tactics such as brochures and handbacks.
Editor and Proofreader: As primary source of new HTB content, the CM manages compliance submission and approvals. The Content Manager serves as proof-reader for all marketing materials, regardless of source before submission to compliance.
The Content Manager is a representative of the marketing department and ambassador to internal clients. He/she is steward of the HTB brand and works to provide strategic solutions for internal client through collaboration and working to understand the needs and nuances of various business units and their customers.
A Day-in-the-Life-of a Content Manager with HomeTrust Bank:
- Develop robust calendar for content that supports each market area within the HTB footprint for updated social media and website updates. Execute that plan. Work with Marketing Director to set up Social Media employee board, manage new policy and execution of social media.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that content is posted and engagement is tracked for optimized campaigns in future.
- Work with Marketing Product Manager to determine testing methodology to demonstrate value of individual online content campaigns.
- Write new materials that support business units, including sales sheets, brochures, handbacks and printed materials. Work with graphic designer to execute and manage compliance review process for approval.
- Lead media relations initiatives, including writing press releases and managing media list.
- Establish expertise in understanding various regulations to ensure materials written will be compliant from regulatory perspective, reducing versions within compliance review process.
- Proof-reader for all materials prior to compliance submission.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Our most qualified Content Manager will have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to understand and use Bank policies and procedures to support positive customer interactions.
- Ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner in one-on-one and in small group meetings or presentations.
- Ability to listen to and/or convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly.
- Ability to think and act independently within guidelines and limitations of Bank policy and assigned personal authority.
In order to be considered, please make sure you have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or relevant degree. Knowledge of Banking products and service preferred.
- 5+ years administrative experience, including high proficiency with Excel.
- High degree of attention to detail and willingness to assist in projects as they arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
HomeTrust Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities