We are looking for a thoroughMaintenance Technicianto undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, landscaping etc.
A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
• Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems toensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
• Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
• Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
• Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
• Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
• Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
• Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
• Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
• Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
• Proven experience asmaintenance technician
• Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
• Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
• Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
• Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
• High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
The Budd Group strives to be a God-honoring company of excellence that safely delivers facility-related services to meet our customers' needs, offers development opportunities for our employees, provides growing value for our shareholders and contributes to our community.
The Budd Group is a family-owned and operated facilities services company with corporate headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Regional offices in Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro, and Charlotte, North Carolina; Greenville and Charleston, South Carolina; Orlando, Florida; and Blacksburg, VA.
With more than 4,800 highly trained service associates, we provide integrated facility services to our customers that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Our janitorial division operates under the principles of the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS), which ensures a purposeful, efficient, customer-focused execution of services. We also offer comprehensive green cleaning services under the guidelines of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
To consistently deliver professional, high-quality landscaping services, our landscaping division operates under the business guidelines established by NC, SC, and FL. Additionally, we offer comprehensive green landscaping solutions to help our clients become better corporate stewards of the environment.
The Budd Group maintenance services provide a wide range of repair services for commercial properties to include preventative maintenance. We provide our services through a group of trained staff such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, who help ensure continuous system operations, maximize operational efficiencies and control capital expense.
From janitorial and maintenance services to landscaping, project management and mailroom services, The Budd Group offers the convenience and accountability of a single service provider, combined with the breadth of expertise necessary to tailor integrated facilities services plans to meet the specific needs of any organization.