We Are Hiring
Full-Time, Days - Three 12 Hour Shifts Per Week
St. John Medical Center - Tulsa, OK
As Staffing Clerk with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to reviewand assistwith daily clinical staffing to ensure adequate staffing.
- Assistwith maintaining scheduling system and/or manual records of staffing assignments and changes.
- Workcollaboratively with clinical unit leadership to facilitate staffing changes to minimize negative financial impact.
- Assistwith data collection for reporting on financial indicators and staffing related data.
- Serveas a resource to staff for questions related to clinical schedules.
- May maintain files for the Staffing office (reports, staffing sheets, agency bookings, agency staff credentials) and input data into electronic scheduling system of agency credentials.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)