At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
The Digital Merchandising Studio is looking for a Principal - Advanced Analytics to join the team to help deliver a best in class customer experience on the web. The Digital Merchandising Studio is responsible for the content strategy, design and implementation of experiences across the AT&T digital properties.
About the Job
• The Principal - Advanced Analytics will be responsible for developing ad-hoc reporting and recurring dashboards to support the digital merchandising studio in analyzing performance of website content.
• Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Ability to create ad hoc reports and dashboards to analyze website performance within Adobe Target
• Experience in interpreting digital performance metrics like click through rates and conversion to inform content strategy
• Knowledge of a./b testing with an understanding of statistical models used to measure performance
• Strong communication skills to work across multiple organizations and with executive stakeholders
• Ability to identify sales trends and correlate marketing campaigns with bottom line sales results.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, etc) or sufficient on the job use of related skills. Master’s degree is a plus.
• 4+ years of experience with Adobe Target and Tableau developing ad-hoc reporting and dashboards.
• 2+ years of experience with a testing and optimization tool (Monetate, Optimizely, Test and Target, etc)
• Awareness of the wider Digital Marketing space, including Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO & general Digital Marketing strategy.
• Experience visualizing data to communicate analysis with stakeholders in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or other visualization platform
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined.
Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.