SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Radiology Technologist - Tulane's Lakeside Campus - Offering $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Radiology Technologist.
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TULANE MEDICAL CENTER DOWNTOWN FACTS
• 1415 TULANE AVENUE NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112
• 235 LICENSED BEDS
• NUMBER OF PHYSICIANS: 1,300
• NUMBER OF FTE RNS/LPN: 615
• NUMBER OF FULL TIME EMPLOYEES: 1500
Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children
- 4700 S. I-10 Service Rd W Metairie, LA 70001
- 119 Licensed Beds
- Number of physicians 630
- 500 Staff members
The Registered Radiology Tech (Rad Tech) performs radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images at the request of and for interpretation by a licensed independent practitioner. Supports and helps to achieve departmental goals. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT (R), LSRT, CPR required.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiologic School.
- Experience: Experience preferred, but not required.
- Special qualifications: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Board Certified in Louisiana (LSRT).
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 11:00am-6:00pm - Rotating holidays, weekends and call
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.