Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Stewarding Supervisor role is to supervise the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. The Stewarding Supervisor is responsible for the control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks. The candidate will assist the Executive Steward with scheduling, procurement, and employee relations.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Resolves associate issues.
- Be able to read banquet menus and perform set up procedures.
- Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor.
- Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
- Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
- Minimize breakage of circulating equipment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include AM and PM shifts, as well as weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift, hold, pull, and carry 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations.
- Must have 1 year experience in stewarding.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .