Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
- Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
- Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 25 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Must have at least one year experience in housekeeping as a room attendant in a hotel setting, luxury preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
End of Job Description