Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
The candidate will provide assistance and services to guests entering the restaurant and bar. The candidate will deliver prompt courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures. The candidate will ensure that all guests receive a fine dining experience by taking food orders, explaining menu items, and up selling beverages and entrees.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections.
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage.
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Clean and set up tables.
- Complete closing duties.
- Must have at least 1year of restaurant server experience, fine dining experience is preferred, as well as knowledge of wine and food preparation.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have alcohol training certification (TIPS).
- Must have Food Handler permit.
- Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of time.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .