Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
The candidate will ensure that assigned public space and guest room floors are kept fully stocked and clean to provide support to Guest Room Attendants while maintaining hotel standards and exceeding our guest expectations.
- Ensures that assigned linen room closets are stocked at par.
- Empties GRAs linens on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Empties GRAs garbage on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Keeps the chute rooms clean.
- Removes trays from the guest floors.
- Keeps corridors on guest room floors clean.
- Keeps areas by the vending machines clean.
- Moves furniture upon request.
- Completes guest requests.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests.
- Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evening, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .