Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine,authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture,authenticity to the markets in which we operate,innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
The main purpose of the Senior Front Desk Agent is the correct and appropriate checking in and checking out of guests and providing services to these guest in a courteous and professional manner. The Senior Front Desk Agent also needs to be familiar with the A.M. and P.M. checklist.
• To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures.
• To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-out policies and procedures.
• To be familiar with guest scenarios.
• To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
• To be familiar with all hotel facilities.
• To be familiar with general organization set-up.
• To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments.
• Must be able to train new associates.
• Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the assistant manager.