The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To ensure all the equipment and food required for the function(s) are available to the waiters at the appropriate time and to wash and clean all cookware from kitchen production on areas in accordance to Omni standards.
- Knowledge of dishwasher presentation; how to set up, how to clean, chemicals and temperature setting of dishwasher.
- Clean pots, pans and all other cookware utensils. All cookware and utensils will be completely cleaned and sanitized.
- Keep kitchen floor clean and wash area free of food residue or any other debris.
- Knowledge of floor maintenance, equipment used and good knowledge of chemical safety & usage.
- Knowledge of dumpster procedures and card board.
- Waste removal and safe lifting practices associated with waste removal.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Previous stewarding experience preferred (hotel preferred, although other environmental services positions will be considered).
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency.
- Ability to work and perform effectively in a fast paced role.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations.
- Good communication, time management, follow-through and customer services skills are required.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance.
- Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work varied schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .