The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To clean and maintain all public and associates areas, in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Cleans guest and associates service elevators.
- Cleans and services executive offices.
- Cleans the cafeteria and all associates corridors.
- Cleans and services all public restrooms and associate locker rooms (men and ladies).
- Cleans and services all lobby areas.
- Cleans outside entrances, associate entrance and main entrance to hotel.
- Complete guest requests in a timely manner.
- Complete any special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred (hotel preferred, although other environmental services positions will be considered).
- Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
- Candidates must be able to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through on guest and manager requests, and work as a team player.
- Must be detail oriented, possessing a friendly, approachable demeanor and high standard for cleanliness and organization.
- Ability to perform job function with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations.
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting.
- Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull fully stocked housekeeping supply cart.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including 3rd/overnight shifts, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .