SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a Customer Service Representative you will be a member of the HR Service Center team, responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to HR and Payroll Tier I. The HRSC Tier I Customer Service Representative will perform administrative, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including interpreting life-cycle reports, onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc. The HRSC Customer Support Tier I Representative will work under direction from the HRSC Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality.
The HRSC Customer Service Representative Tier I will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of a HR Shared Services Supervisor:
- Provide excellent customer service by answering hrAnswers telephone calls, documents all customer inquiries and resolutions received via phone calls, Ask HR, Chat, mailboxes or other alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, as needed.
- Provides support within a HR Line of Business.
- Assists with processing of customer service requests.
- Clearly communicates problem symptoms and consults with Customer Service Tier 2 representatives as necessary to aide in resolving customer issues/requests and ensure all pertinent information is included.
- Escalates unresolved issues as needed.
- Continually works to expand current and upcoming knowledge within HR.
- Performs any other duties as requested.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools. Respond to electronic employee requests for HR tool support and guidance on reports.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Must be available and equipped with internet in order to work from home on an as needed bases due to business needs. ie. Inclement Weather.
Want to take a peek inside the HR Operations Center? Click here:
HR Operations Center
- Less than 1 year of experience.
- HR knowledge and customer service experience is preferred.
- College Undergraduate Degree.
- Other as Noted: Significant and direct experience in a customer service center environment may be considered in lieu of college degree requirement.
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS.
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.