The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To provide and maintain high quality standards, cleanliness and procedures in preparing and serving all cafeteria food.
- Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the cafeteria in its entirety.
- Prepare, restock and maintain cold food items.
- Sets up and maintains service stations.
- Post menu on daily basis.
- Dishes up all food during service.
- Visually inspects, all food served out of cafeteria.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months food & beverage operations experience. Previous cafeteria/entry level culinary experience preferred, particularly in a hotel environment.
- Must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced role.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations.
- Ability to communicate orally in English on a basic level.
- Ability to handle internal questions and concerns, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all kitchen equipment.
- Sufficient manual dexterity needed in hands to operate knives, spatulas, tongs, etc.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to stoop, grasp, move or push goods on a hand cart weighing a maximum of 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .