Microsoft seeks an exceptionally qualified individual to serve as Human Intelligence Subject Matter Expert to support integration and development efforts. We are seeking intelligence professionals capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines with an emphasis on Human Intelligence (HUMINT). Additionally, expertise, experience and knowledge in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, is required. Human Intelligence/Targeting Analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Individual must also have experience integrating solutions for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance platforms.
The Human Intelligence Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. The Human Intelligence Analyst shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze (F3EA) targeting methodology.
1. Collection management, planning and assessments.
2. Target development, administration, and automation.
3. Joint intelligence planning to support future operations, crisis action, and deliberate planning; global integration with CCMDs; and engagement with allies, other foreign partners, academia and the commercial sector.
4. Foreign disclosure to facilitate information sharing and partner integration.
5. Information technology to support communication, integration, and analysis, to include data visualization, automation, machine learning, and tool development.
6. Intelligence coordination, liaison, representation, and advocacy with the interagency and the whole of government.
7. Manpower, personnel, financial, and facilities administration.
8. Managerial/Leadership experience.
9. Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT).
10. Human Intelligence analysis/multi-INT fusion.
11. Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Communication Intelligence (COMINT).
12. Interrogation Exploitation.
13. Counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) analysis.
14. Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT).
15. Tradecraft development and training for operational intelligence professionals to include analysts, collection managers, planners, etc. and support to the unique customers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
+ Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with more than 8 years at the operational level in of support SOF operations
+ Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
+ Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing team members in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
+ Acute knowledge of SOF and intelligence community experience
+ Acute knowledge and experience with SOF Special Purpose Insertion/Extraction techniques including High Altitude Low Open (HALO) operations, High Altitude Low Open (HAHO) operations and Combatant Diving operations
+ Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in Human Intelligence analytical support tools
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
+ Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
+ Candidates must have an active US Government Top Secret security clearance and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI or have an active TS/SCI. This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI clearance.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to rapidly adapt to changing parameters and events without notice.
3. Subject Matter Expertise of the Intelligence Community (IC) at the national level.
4. Subject Matter Expertise of the F3EA and Intelligence Cycles.
5. Subject Matter Expertise in Human Intelligence, Interrogation and Exploitation.
6. Subject Matter Expertise in GEOINT sensors, employment, processes and methodologies.
7. Subject Matter Expertise in RADAR/SAR sensors, employment, processes and methodologies.
8. Subject Matter Expertise in combining additional information sources into fused intelligence products.
9. Self-motivated with an ability to interact with multiple entities, to include government customers, other contract level personnel and others.
10. Be able to adapt and think on your feet and work both independently as well as in a team environment.
11. Thrive in a high operational tempo environment with multiple tasks occurring simultaneously.
12. Excellent communication skills, written and oral as well as advanced typing competency.
13. Extensive experience in leadership roles and responsibilities.
This role may require international travel.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.