SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Apr 12, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
* Develop, maintain and implement Backlog management for warranty parts used in Commercial and Consumer products
* Management of Aging customer orders for service delivery organizations
* Expediting Authorized Warranty Service Provider orders by working with World Wide Hub in China
* Track high exposure parts with supply outlook tracking
* Work off-Spec solution processes for end of life parts to find alternates
* Authorized Warranty Service Provider Weekly Reporting for Supply Chain health
* Work closely with North America Planners (Canada and US) for gaps in supply
* Business Partner presentations for any supply Chain issues and improvements,
* Provide Authorized Warranty Service Provider focal point for Supply Chain operations.
* Coordinate Accidental Damage Protection (warranty upgrade) work with World Wide & North America Planning teams to prepare for
Educational seasonal work and Self Maintainer customers
* Coordinate and run weekly update calls with Authorized Warranty Service Provider team and
Service delivery teams
* Interface with World Wide Services team to rollup Authorized Warranty Service Provider reporting
- BS/BA or MA degree in process
- Strong communication skills
- Available for Summer internships
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Logistics
* Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No