Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Apr 09, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring! Our client’s Global Product Education team is seeking a talented and creativeInstructional Designerto develop learning that will empower staff with necessary knowledge, skills, and tools to ultimately enhance their customer experience culture. In this role, you will help grow their service and support staff by developing and delivering training that will boost competency.
As the Instructional Designer, you will create learning objectives, outlines, and determine the most effective instructional methods to use based on the business and audiences’ needs. Incorporate a blended learning approach of virtual instructor-led training, e-courses, coaching, and self-study to meet the learner’s needs.
This is a long term W2 contract position that offer a comprehensive compensation package with medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and much more.
* Design and develop e-Learning, Instructor-Led course courses, and Quick Reference Guides.
* Work with subject matter experts to develop training content for CRM tool.
* Revise learning modules, course materials, and content as necessary to improve the overall learning experience.
* Assist in development of effective and sustainable learning assets and curriculum, leveraging the latest course authoring technologies.
* Expand scenario exercises to reinforce the learning experience.
* Develop online training simulations and interactions.
* Writing standard operating procedures.
* Working with Global Teams and/or Cross-functional teams to develop training.
Required Skills and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5-7 years of instructional design, technical training, or compliance training.
* Understanding of PC technologies.
* Experience with developing learning for ERP systems.
* Ability to take initial input and direction quickly, accurately verify goals and objectives, and then work independently to develop content.
* Experience using Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Captivate, and Microsoft Office.
* Prior experience with instructional systems development of both instructor-led and eLearning courses in a technical product environment.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proven ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organization.
* Excellent English language skills are essential.
* Persistence, customer-focus and attention to detail are critical.
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment adapting to an agile approach.
* Passion and talent for creating engaging and effective learning experiences.
Preferred Skills and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in instructional design.
* 7-10 years of instructional design, technical training, or compliance training.
* Creating training on CRM or software tools usage.
* Experience with help desk and/or field service a plus.
* HTML coding experience for help systems.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Training & Course Development
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No