We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse - RN -FT, Days- Cardiovascular -Ascension Clay County Hospital - Middleburg,FL
Why join Ascension St. Vincent's Clay?
Ascension St. Vincent's Clay received A+ rating by Leapfrog, Top 100 Hospital in the US-IBM Watson, 5 star quality rating-CMS!
Join our family of dedicated, highly skillednurses at Ascension St. Vincent's Medical Center Clay County.
The newest addition to Ascension St.Vincent's HealthCare, Ascension St. Vincent's Clay is a 106-bed hospital that boasts state-of-the-art technology withwell-designed efficiency. The newness and strategicplan of the facility resonates in every area. If you are looking for an environmentthat combines high touch with high tech, then Ascension St. Vincent's Clay is just what youare looking for.
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our nurses are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What you will do:
Shift:4 x 10 with call,rotating weekends required, must live within 30 minutes of hospital campus
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What you will need:
- Diplomafrom an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Advanced Life Supportcredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained within6 Months (180 days)of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nursecredentialed from theFlorida Board of Nursingobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Must live within 30 minutes of hospital campus
- 1 year of relevant work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to allhired individualsregardless of schedule and hours,including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)