RN-OB PRN Night Shift
Registered Nurse AdventHealth Manchester
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive, Manchester, KY 40962
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Manchester
- Small town with a family like workplace
- Centrally located to outdoor recreational activities
- Faith based Organization
- Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Career Advancement
PRN Nights OB
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exhibit ongoing competency in assessment, planning and evaluating patient care
- Implement professional standards of care for all patients
- Adequately prioritize patient care
- Effectively collaborate with other members of the heath care team
- Excellent verbal & written skills and exhibit appropriate documentation skills
What You Will Need:
- Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky
- AHA CPR certification
- ASN degree
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the emergency room setting. Communicates with physician’s / team leaders/ coworkers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.