Certified Medical Assistant - Rural Health Clinic
Certified Medical Assistant AdventHealth Manchester
Location Address: 210 Marie Langdon Drive Manchester, KY
Top Reasons To Work at AdventHealth Manchester
- Small town with a family-like workplace
- Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
- Faith based Organization
- Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Career Advancement
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Obtain patient vitals and reason for visit
- Provide patient care in the clinic setting under the guidance of the provider
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED
- CMA certification
- Current BLS
- CMA experience in the office setting equivalent to one year
Responsible for timely patient flow by assigning, directing and assessing patients needs. Ensures the performance of quality patient care throughout the practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.