Physician Enterprise Training Analyst Centra Care
PE Training Analyst - AdventHealth Centra Care
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Work Hours/Shift: Mon- Fri 8a-5p You Will Be Responsible For:
- Coordinate training programs and ensure proper training materials are available prior to and during training.
- Assist in performing learning needs analysis and modify training plan as needed to ensure success of the training. Tailor training delivery based on the specific style of the adult learner to achieve the desired comprehension and proficiency.
- Regularly assess the training needs of end users through on-site visits, job and process analyses, surveys, adoption metric audits, and quality improvement metric audits
- Identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed and collaboratively devise and deploy the most appropriate training and education strategies to resolve these gaps.
- Collaboratively monitor and evaluate the training and education programs’ effectiveness and success periodically to recommend and participate in the development and implementation of ongoing improvements.
- Maintain and enhance a keen understanding of adult learning, training and education trends, developments and best practices through education, reading, workshop attendance, etc.
What You Will Need:
- High School graduate required
- 3+ years training experience in a healthcare environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation.
The Physician Enterprise Training Analyst is responsible for implementing the clinical, revenue cycle, and practice operations training strategies for the Physician Enterprise as well as helping to assess their outcomes. The Analyst will collaborate with the Training and Education Manager for both Florida and Kansas regions to identify, assess, prioritize, and address training and development needs among physician practice end users and carry out suitable training initiatives that result in standard, efficient, and sustained adoption of technologies used within the Physician Enterprise practices and medical groups. The Analyst will maintain objectivity by assessing and prioritizing training needs based on performance against and compliance with specific training plan goals and targets.
The Analyst will collaborate with the Physician Enterprise Practice Performance team to ensure that training content is developed and constantly refined to improve outcomes, and to ensure that the training that is delivered supports the process improvement and optimization targets identified by the Education and Training Manager. The Analyst will collaborate with clinical, financial, operations, and access team representatives to ensure the designed training strategies and education programs support best practice work flows.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.