US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Confidential
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is currently seeking an **Experienced** **Electrician** to join our team at the **Bacchus (Magna), Utah** facility.
Position requires the knowledge and experience to understand and troubleshoot from electrical/instrumentation schematics. Troubleshoot and repair typical industrial electrical equipment, i.e. perform maintenance on robotics, air compressors, electric generators, DC & AC motor controllers, overhead cranes, hydraulics, pneumatics, camera systems, and security systems. Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on industrial refrigeration systems, install raceways, enclosures, lighting systems, wiring systems/devices, motors, pumps and related industrial electrical equipment.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent work ethic and ambition
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions.
• Five years of industrial or heavy commercial experience.
• Utah State Journeyman Electrician License (not residential journeyman license).
• Able to successfully pass the Safe Explosive Act (SEA) background check.
• Familiar with AC/DC drives, VFD’s, and servo systems.
• Ability to read and troubleshoot using electrical/instrumentation schematics.
• Experience working with 480 Volt / 3 phase equipment.
• General experience in electrical, refrigeration, HVAC and instrumentation.
• Preference will be given for Utah Journeyman, Master or Electrical Contractor license with industrial experience.
**The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority** . The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
We are a pioneering company.
With careers across all areas: air, cyber, land, sea and space – our 90,000 employees work as one to defend and define the future. Northrop Grumman careers and internships are as varied as your interests, with a lifetime of potential that will give you every opportunity to do your best work. Working together with people from many backgrounds, personal passions and disciplines, we share a drive to push the boundaries of science, technology and engineering to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide.