Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To properly take all guest room service orders, communicate them to the servers and work to expedite their service. To properly perform all control and revenue-related paperwork.
- Responsible to answer the phone within three rings.
- Take orders for guests.
- Must follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
- Give the approximate time of delivery for the order.
- Prepare payment of checks.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Complete other duties assigned.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and both AM and PM shifts.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Previous experience in In-Room Dining preferred.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be STAR certified.