Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team, consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times
- Strive to consistently encourage upgrades
- Current State Massage License.
- Minimum 1-year experience in massage therapy preferably in an upscale salon or spa.
- Proficient skills in traditional and modern forms of massage.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers
- Ability to maintain sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Responsible and dependable with ability to fulfill on-call scheduling needs.
- Commitment to exceeding the expectations of customers, always operating with a strong attention to detail to the client's needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing back-to-back appointments in a high volume 4 diamond environment.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
- Stand and/or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, with consistent use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including being on call for evenings, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .