Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To ensure that assigned housekeeping areas are kept clean and fully stocked at all times. Also services assigned public areas and Associate areas to meet the expectations of the Omni Standards.
- Cleans and stocks linen room / supply closets to appropriate par level.
- Empties GRAs linens and garbage on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Cleans and services all offices.
- Keeps corridors on guest room floors clean and well maintained, helping move tables and trays.
- Cleans vending machine area.
- Moves furniture and supply boxes as needed.
- Completes guest requests.
- Vacuums carpet on a daily basis.
- Cleans walls, doors, baseboards and floors on a daily basis.
- Cleans all furniture, lamps, picture frames and mirrors are clean on a daily basis.
- Replaces any light bulbs in lighting fixtures as needed.
- Cleans garbage receptacles and/or ash urns on a daily basis.
- Hands in any articles (lost and found) to a Supervisor or turn in to housekeeping office.
- Shines Guest shoes, deliver any guest request items (bedspread, iron and board, etc.)
- Recycles at every opportunity (newspaper, glass bottles, etc.)
- Be familiar with the "Moments of Service" and Omni standards for the department.
- Performs any special duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
- Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently