Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The Laundry Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of the laundry department according to Omni Standards.
- Training and supervising staff to ensure delivery of superior product to floors.
- Work assignments and daily audit of equipment.
- Prioritize work load and assignments to meet deadlines for delivery of Rooms and F&B linens.
- Tracks productivity.
- Manages and inspects inventory for cleanliness, counts, etc.
- Payroll for associates in the department.
- Interviews; coaching and counseling of associates.
- Must have working knowledge of Laundry equipment and inventory control.
- Must have knowledge of industrial laundry chemicals and their uses.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Preferred two years of previous experience as a Laundry Manager.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.