Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
- Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
- Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
- Continually check back with guests
- Keep all supplies stocked
- Clean, clear and reset service areas
- Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
- Complete all duties as assigned by manager
- Assist bartender when needed
- Ensure tables are set up properly
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Familiarity with food and drink menus
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Previous serving experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English